We hadn’t really planned much for the final day so after Mass and hospital visits, etc., we headed out to Mason to a couple of scrapbook stores and then on to Jungle Jim’s in Fairfield for some food shopping. Jungle Jim’s is a food shopping experience that can’t be described. But here are a few photos to try to show the atmosphere of the place.
After Jungle Jim’s, we went for our final chili meal. This time I had the Coney Bowl which is like eating three coneys without the bun. Delish! I sure will miss my Cincinnati chili.
My flight leaves Greater Cincinnati airport at 3:30 PM on Monday. Looking forward to an easy trip across country and a restful night’s sleep in my own bed. I’m sure I’ll be blogging from Denver again so don’t begin to think you’ve heard the last of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment