Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cousins – Day Two

Cousins 

I think all of my previous entries pretty much tell you what we did today, Friday, May 22. This photo was taken at softball practice at the end of the day.  Chrissie is an assistant coach to my first cousin Kelly, on the left. One of the best players on the Mustangs is her nine year old daughter, my third cousin, Brianna, sandwiched between Kelly and Chrissie. Mom, Matt and I had a picnic dinner of fried fish from the Elks while the girls practiced. Chrissie had her meal later at the house after practice.

I was able to upload to the blog on a quick run to the Campbell County Library up the street from Mom’s. Didn’t really take any other photos worth uploading. The ones I took in Cincinnati after lunch were badly exposed due to the noonday sun. I wasn’t happy with them. I really do want to get a good photo of  the fountain someday. Keep your fingers crossed. Still don’t have the elusive cardinal either despite another good effort this morning.

No comments: