Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday Morning Comin' Down

FINALLY got some sleep last night. Slept a FULL ten hours, something I haven't done in years. I guess I needed it. Today we are planning an excursion to Williamsburg, Ohio, for the Old West Festival.

The first two days have been a blur. Got into Cincinnati airport about a half hour late at 12:30 in the morning. After chatting for awhile, we parted ways for the night, I unpacked a bit and finally tumbled into bed at 3AM. Rousted four hours later for a fun-filled day of card-making at Stamp Your Art Out, shopping at scrap stores and then going to watch Lexi in her third basketball game of the day at St. Veronica's. Somewhere in there, we stopped at Gold Star Chili for my first chili fix.

Lexi came back to Mom's with us and we played Skip-Bo until we all nearly fell asleep at the table. Then I got my good night's sleep and now cooling my heels waiting for Mom to return from Mass. Then we head to Williamsburg. I feel like a new person with some rest.